As part of Dublin City of Literature's tenth birthday we are looking for EOIS from Victorian writers who want to appear at this year’s Dublin International Book Festival where you will be a guest and a participant! As part of the trip you will also visit Norwich City of Literature!
The selected recipient will receive flights, accommodation and $1500 AU towards other travel expenses! The dates are Dublin 16th - 21st April then Norwich from the 22nd to the 24th April.
Who can apply? Any writer of any level experience who currently lives in Victoria.
Application process: Applications must address the following questions:
- How do you contribute to Melbourne being a City of Literature?
- What do you hope to bring back to Melbourne from your time in Dublin?
- What interests you the most about Dublin?
Supporting materials A one page biography is required with the opportunity to include one letter of support. A one page love letter to Dublin is also optional (and highly recommended)
Selection criteria: Applications will be assessed according to the following criteria.
- The benefit to your professional development
- The potential impact on Melbourne as a City of Literature
- The potential impact on Dublin as a City of Literature
How to apply? Via this link (Please note this page isnt saveable )
To be eligible applications must address all questions and criteria, and provide the required support material.
Love Letter to Dublin closes Monday the 27th January at 5pm
Decisions advised: end of February 2020