Special Guest Favel Parrett at Brunswick Bound's Book Club
So thrilled to have Favel Parrett (Past The Shallows, When the Night Comes, There Was Still Love) join us at book club to talk about her recent novel "There Was Still Love".
Things you might like to know about the Brunswick Bound book club.
* Book Club meetings are in the bookshop
* The meetings start at 6.30pm and run for around an hour
* Future meetings take place on the last Wednesday of each month
* Megan is the name of your host
* Light refreshments including finger food supplied by Harper & Blohm, red/white wine and mineral water are served
* Book Club is free of charge
* A bi-monthly email is sent to you to keep you up to date with what's happening and to remind you about meetings
If you have any questions or would like to receive the book club email, contact Megan on firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more on the Brunswick Bound website.
We acknowledge that the Boon Wurrung and Wurundjeri people of the Kulin nation are the traditional owners and storytellers of the land on which we meet, share stories, learn and read together.