Interval Weight Loss for Women with Dr Nick Fuller
Frankston City Libraries
Leading obesity researcher and author of bestselling books Interval Weight Loss and Interval Weight Loss for Life, Dr Nick Fuller is back with a new weight loss guide specifically for women.
In this book, Dr Nick Fuller delves into common problems women encounter when trying to lose weight and outlines how his six step interval weight loss plan can be adjusted for different stages of life.
Interval Weight Loss for Women covers topics such as:
- Social pressure to try harmful diets
- Links between weight and fertility issues
- Losing weight after pregnancy
- Sticking to a weight loss plan while juggling work and family
- How menopause effects weight loss
- Weight gain caused by contraception
- How the menstrual cycle effects weight loss
- Having weight loss and weight maintenance months
- How to incorporate treat meals into a weight loss plan
- Making exercise enjoyable.
With new tips, case studies, recipes, meal plans and step-by-step guides to both weight loss months and weight maintenance months Interval Weight Loss for Women is an easy to follow lifestyle guide with proven weight loss results.
Please join us for this FrankTALK with Dr Nick Fuller. Bookings are essential.
Dr Nick Fuller is a leading obesity researcher in Australia and has been running the clinical research program at the Boden Institute, Charles Perkins Centre in the University of Sydney for the past decade. He has helped thousands of people on their weight-loss and lifestyle journeys and investigated a broad range of topics including dietary and exercise programs, appetite hormones, commercial programs, complementary and conventional medicines, medical devices, and weight-loss surgery. He completed his doctorate on the efficacy and cost-effectiveness of different obesity weight-loss treatments, and has degrees in exercise physiology and nutrition and dietetics. He is also the author of the bestselling Interval Weight Loss and Interval Weight Loss for Life. For more information visit: www.drnickfuller.com